This is Step by Step guide for how to save apps on your Sony Ericsson Xperia X8. Yes, the Android Eclair (2.1) release should be available in few days (weeks) and lots of you are already asking how to backup your apps. Good thinking! It’ll take you only few minutes and save lots of trouble. Right here is the guide how to back up your apps on the Xperia X8:
- If you don’t have it, install Astro File Manager The app is in Top five free must-have apps for the Xperia X8 and you should really have is in your cell phone. Anyway, back to the Backup guide.
- Open Astro File Manager.
- Press Menu key or the left button under the screen on your Xperia X8. It actually should be the same button.
- Out of the options presented tap the Tools Icon.
- Now you would be presented with 3 Different Options:
- Application Manager and Backup
- SD Card Usage
- Process Manager
- Select Application Manager and Backup to Backup almost all your applications including the apps you installed on your Xperia X8 and also the ones that came pre-installed.
That’s it! Your apps from Xperia X8 are saved.
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- how to save apps to sd card on xperia x8
- app2sd x8
- xperia x8 update
- xperia x8 APP2SD
- xperia x8 move apps to sd card
- how to move apps to sd card on xperia x8
- xperia x8 app to sd
- how to save applications to sd card on xperia x8
- app2sd for xperia x8
- how to move app to sd card x8
- how to move apps to sd card xperia x8
- app to sd for xperia x8
- App 2 SD for xperia x8
- how to install apps on sd card xperia x8
- xperia x8 save apps to memory card