This step-by-step user guide should help you to connect your Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 to a Wi-Fi network.
If you’re using your Xperia X8 for the first time, you can easily select the Wi-Fi network you’d like to join using the setup manager.
When you opt in for either Mobile Network or Wi-Fi, or just Wi-Fi, the Xperia X8 will by default try to connect to a Wi-Fi with the strongest connection (network near you).
Select the network you wish to connect to, enter the password if required and you’re done.
If you want to change the settings, or set it up for the first time, you can do this through the Settings menu.
Note: If you’re attempting to access a network-based page or app, you may be required to set up a new Wi-Fi connection. When prompted, select the option to set up a new connection.
- Access the Wi-Fi settings menu by navigating to the Wireless & networks menu
- Select Wi-Fi settings
- Choose a listed network, or add a hidden network by selecting Add Wi-Fi network
- If you choose one of the listed networks and it’s secured, enter the password, press Connect and you’ll be connected to that network
- If you wish to access a hidden network, select Add Wi-Fi network and enter the SSID
- If a password is required, you’ll be prompted to enter this before connecting
If Wi-Fi is turned off, you can now turn this on by ticking the box in the Wireless & networks menu.
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- xperia x8 wifi
- x8 wifi
- wifi xperia x8
- sony ericsson xperia x8 wifi
- sony ericsson x8 wifi
- Sony ericsson xperia x8 wifi problem
- wifi x8
- sony ericsson x8 wifi problem
- xperia x8 wifi hotspot
- sony x8 wifi
- x8 wifi problem
- xperia 8 wifi
- xperia x8 wifi problems
- Xperia x8 wi-fi
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 wifi hotspot