How to Enable or disable GPRS
As the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is getting more popular, we get lots of question here in comments about easy things. The winning question of this week is turning on and off the GPRS data or using another words, disabling or enabling the 3G Internet connection to stop decreasing your credit. It’s really easy to turn off or on the data connection.
You can use widget and stick it on your desktop. Good one for me is Data Enabler Widget. Just search the Android Market, find and install the Data Enabler Widget. Then go to your home screen, click on menu (the left button) and add this widget to your screen.
Another way, a bit complicated but it work all the time without any hiccups is the manual switching anytime you need to turn on or off the Internet data connection.
Find on your screen Settings
Tap the Wireless controls
Then Mobile networks
Find and tick or un-tick Data traffic
That’s it. It’s simply but somebody need to tell you, specially if you have Android Phone for very first time. Don’t be shy, you can ask our team anything you wish, we are here to help you.
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- how to activate internet in sony xperia
- how to turn off 3g on sony ericsson xperia arc
- how to turn on internet on sony ericsson xperia
- xperia x8 gprs
- gprs xperia x8
- how to activate internet on sony ericsson xperia
- how to activate internet on sony xperia
- xperia x8 internet connection
- how to turn off 3g on sony ericsson xperia
- how to activate 3g on sony ericsson xperia
- xperia arc turn off 3g
- sony ericsson xperia ray gprs settings
- activate gprs sony xperia
- how to turn off 3g on xperia arc
- how to activate gprs in sony xperia