The App 2 SD Android App helps you free up your internal Xperia X8 memory by moving apps to your SD card. Not all apps will allow you to move them onto the SD card so this app will find the ones that do. In my X8 it is about 80%.
When the app first loads there are three tabs that the app separates your apps into: On Phone, On SD card and Phone only for the apps that cannot be moved to your SD card. To move an app select it and an Application Info screen will appear with the storage stats, cache and a few other options. You can uninstall the app from here as well if you want to. To move the app from your internal X8 memory to your SD card just press the Move to SD card button. Once you have moved the app to the SD card you can move it back by pressing the button that now says Move to the phone. You can also see how much of your X8’s internal memory that you are using at the bottom of the screen.
Overall, this app allows you to free up your phone’s memory by moving apps to the SD card. The app is in free and paid version. Paid one cost $1.49 atm and is definitely worth of the money. The free version is only with ads, great to.
This app is possible to use ONLY with Android 2.2. I know it’s not official version of Android 2.2 for Xperia X8 but it is way how to get it inside your phone.
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- x8 apps move to sd
- how to change phone memory to sd card in sony x8
- how to move apps to sd xperia x8
- sony ericsson xperia x8 apps to sd
- app to sd for x8
- x8 sd card
- how to transfer apps from phone memory to sd card X8
- how to move apps to sd card android 2 1 x8
- install apps to sd card xperia x8
- xperia x8 how to install apps on sd card
- how to install applications in sd card in xperia x8
- xperia x8 storage
- xperia x8 moving apps to sd card
- sony ericsson xperia x8 move apps sd card
- apps to sd for xperia x8