Are you one of those who like to be planned and have to do lists and personal organizers for the same? Then you have probably scoured the Market for the greatest productivity applications. And most probably you have spent more time searching for productivity than you have actually been productive. There comes another calendar application to the list that looks somewhat promising.
Jorte is a free calendar application that coincides with the built in Google calendar and feels like you are writing on real paper. Jorte is pretty fast, fully featured and extremely user friendly. The user can view month, week, and daily agendas by just tapping a few selections. You can also add an event to the calendar. Jorte has a scheduler function and you can customize its style as you choose.
Jorte also has three different Home widgets. You can have a full monthly calendar, a weekly horizontal calendar, and a weekly list. The choices of three different Home widgets make it more irresistible. Something else that is different is that you can add to-dos and memos right to the monthly calendar view in the app.
You can see in one glance the important schedules that are colored red and also the schedules that have already finished. According to your style, you can set the beginning day of the week, import public holiday’s events and add our own holiday’s events. When you manage a to-do list, you can view important schedules in red or rearrange the order of items in the list. Jorte can be controlled using Google Voice and interact with Google Maps. The app has many features such as synchronizing with Google calendar and supports a wide variety of widgets. It works really nice with the Sony Ercison Xperia X8.
Three home widgets give the user fast and easy ways to look at upcoming appointments or schedules. Full integration with Google Calendar makes it a brilliant app. It’s very impressing to notice that the number of available widgets that are bound to fit in any of your X8 home screens, but also the number of views you can see your calendar in when you’re loading the actual app. You will love Jorte so try it out for once and it’s free anyway so nothing to lose.
Features – Info from the description
- This application “Jorte” is a personal organizer. Our objective was to create an app with the look and feel of real paper personal organizer with an appealing appearance and easy practical use.
- Android terminal provides this app with many attractive points. You can carry it in your pocket, operate it with one hand, confirm schedules while walking and input schedules smoothly when you go out.
- Jorte has a scheduler function and you can customize its style as you choose.
- Calendars are displayed in a monthly or weelky view the display will rotate automatically if you turn your device sideways.
- You can see in one glance the important schedules that are colored red and also the schedules that have already finished.
- According to your style, you can set the beginning day of the week, import public holidays events and add our own holidays events.
- When you manage a todo list, you can view important schedules in red or rearrange the order of items in the list.
- Schedule and todo data can be imported from or exported to a CSV file.
- Jorte can be controlled using Google Voice and interact with Google Maps.
- The app has many features such as synchronizing with “Jorte Cloud” & Google calendar and supports a wide variety of widgets.
Overall, Jorte is great Android calendar with three cool widgets. You can download Jorte – the best Android calendar for free scanning the QR code:
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- jorte calender android w8
- calendar for xperia x8
- best calendar for xperia x8
- xperia u importing calendar from x8
- jorte@rediffmail in
- google calendar for xperia8
- google calendar for xperia x8 free download
- google calendar for xperia x8
- google calendar apps for x8
- export calendar from x8 xperia
- calender for xperia x8 download
- best x8 calendar app
- xperia x8 export calendar