I have some news about using Skype on Sony Ericsson Xperia X8. The Skype for Android is available. It only support Android 2.1 (Eclair) or higher. The Xperia X8 coming with 1.6 (Donut). Don’t worry, I want to show you how to use Skype on the Donut phone anyway.
All what you need is connect your Xperia to Wi-Fi or use data and open Market.
Search for Nimbuzz.
Nimbuzz is free app for (no only) Android and let you do lots of things. Nimbuzz lets you enjoy free calls, chat, messages, and file sharing with Skype, Facebook, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and much more.
Here are the instructions on how to use Skype with Nimbuzz on your Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 with Android 1.6 Donut:
- Back to the market and download Nimbuzz (it’s free)
- Create your account if you already don’t have one (It only takes a minute)
- Click on “Settings” and add your Skype credentials in the “Accounts” option
- You will see all your Skype friends show up in the Contacts list.
- Now select the contact you want to call and select “Call” or “Chat” or “Send Message/Photo”
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- skype for sony ericsson xperia
- skype for xperia
- download skype for sony ericsson xperia x8
- sony xperia x8 android 2 2
- xperia x8 skype download
- Skype за Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
- download skype for xperia
- download skype for sony ericsson xperia
- skype pour xperia x8
- skype na sony ericsson xperia x8
- skype sony ericsson xperia
- skype download for sony ericsson xperia x8
- skype for sony xperia
- skype for sony ericsson
- xperia x8 skype video call