After spending days browsing through Android Market following application I have made it to top 5 (5 must have apps) that you would be using a lot with your new Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 with Android operating system inside.
- Handcent SMS: SMS/MMS utility that can integrates with your phone’s SMS utility. You can configure how your conversations will be displayed (classical style or like a instant messenger), color combinations and various free fonts are available from Android Market.
- Full Support SMS,MMS including attach picture,movie,audio….. Greate customizability,you can define many options on settings window
- Power SMS POP UP Window including SMS Template(Quick Text),Recognize Speech and Speak SMS
- Group Send SMS & MMS, easy people & group select, Sync with your phone contact database
- Beautiful UI ,including different theme and different conversation bubble style (iphone,handcent ,android)…
- Define different ringtone,vibrate,LED,background,signature ,bubble style… for different people
- Support additional font pack ,can display sms message with many beautiful & stylish font
- Include 15+ language supportion and will continue support more language
- Many useful functions including Blacklist ,Search SMS & MMS ,Batch Mode for threads & Messages….
- Support Handcent keyboard (A T9 predict Text keyboard)
- Advanced Task Killer: One thing that android does not provide is to track all running applications that are consuming your resources including battery. With this application you can see all currently running applications and can also kill them. This is an important resource saver. Just because Android apps have no “close” button doesn’t mean they shut down when you return to the home page or move on to another app. Your calendar, notepad, and programs in which you turn on event notifications might periodically run in the background, depleting your battery. Download and run Advanced Task Killer Free. You’ll be amazed at the apps that run on start-up without your knowledge. While you can kill the task killer along with other apps, we recommend letting it run so you can easily use it a couple times throughout the day. Being able to set conditions for killing running apps would be an interesting future touch.
- The ASTRO File Manager:This helps you get the most out of your Xperia X8. The Android operating system is designed to be very open and flexible, giving its users the chance to do more things on their phone than ever before. ASTRO helps your phone reach its full potential by giving you the tools to manage your phone.
ASTRO turn your X8 from a toy into a tool.
Some of the things you can do with the ASTRO File Manager:
- Manage all files on your SD card (copy, move, rename)
- Manage multiple files and directories at once
- Backup applications
- Manage running applications
- Send files as attachments
- View thumbnails and images
- Browse and create compressed files like Zip and Tar
- Goole Sky Map: Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky. This app is really amazing. Google is known to bring the best in innovation to the world and that too for free. Yes it is free and brings a WOW factor with it that you can actually discover and browse the night sky by just pointing your Android phone to the space.Features:
- Search: Find planets, stars, and constellations guided by your phone.
- Motion detection: Sky Map uses your phone’s GPS, accelerometer, and compass to create a window in the sky that moves with your hand.
- Celestial objects: Browse a map showing the brightest naked-eye stars, planets, sun and moon, constellation lines, horizon, cardinal points, and Messier Objects.
- Navigation: Use automatic mode to let Sky Map adjust the map for you or switch to a manual mode that allows the map to be dragged with a finger.
- Google Maps Navigation: The absolute must-have app on your Xperia X8. The latest update to Google Maps introduces turn-by-turn voice navigation, simultaneously devastating the satnav industry while boosting the in-car dashboard dock/charger accessory scene. Route calculations are done at the outset of your trip, minimising data transfer en route and keeping you on target even when the GPS signal drops. It’s amazing, it works, and it’s free.
- PdaNet: I know this is a Top 5 apps but PDANet is another must-have app for your Xperia X8. With this app you can use your phone as an internet modem for your PC. Click here to find how to connect PC to internet using Xperia X8.
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- xperia x8 apps
- x8 apps
- best apps for xperia x8
- X8 application
- apps for x8
- Application Installer for Xperia X8
- xperia x8 best apps
- xperia x8 application
- apps x8
- app x8
- x8 app
- APPLICATIONS FOR XPERIA X8
- best apps for x8
- free apps for xperia x8
- app 2 sd xperia x8