Yes, now is the time of the year again and I’m looking for nice upgrade of my Xperia X8. I had it for over a year and I’m pretty happy with it. The only think is: because it’s so many great smart phones out there… I was already looking on the phone market for new phone for couple of weeks. As I was and I’m still happy with Xperia X8, I’m looking for something similar. It means:
- Android phone. It’s definitely must be. I can see the potential of Android all with the growing community around. Android will be the future of my new phone.
- Similar size as Xperia X8. I just love the size of X8, great for my hand, doesn’t break my pocket. I know with this size will be the screen small but I’m also happy with the screen size and resolution and my theory is that with big screen you need more battery.
- Similar screen size. Yes just for better battery performance and it will keep the phone size where I want to have it.
- Similar price. I brought Xperia X8 for £129 and would love to stay under £200. It’s already lots of money for phone from my point of view. Another thing is I won’t sell my current phone, the Xperia X8 because of you and this website. And that means I’m not able to cover any expenses of the new phone with selling the Xperia X8 so the new phone has to be under £200.
- A bit more memory. As we all know, it’s never enough memory inside your phone or computer so I’m looking for more already now. I want to upgrade my phone not to go backwards.
- A bit faster CPU. Yes, I would love to have 1GHz inside. I knew to keep the price under £200 with this horsepower will be pretty complicated. Nothing is impossible so why not to for something really epic. I also knew in category of budget phones find something with 1GHz CPU this will be probably a most difficult thing. Anyway I was full of hope and optimism
I was looking for my new upgrade everywhere. The best option of looking everywhere is sitting behind the desk with online computer. Yes, if you want to get new upgrade of your phone, don’t go to shop to ask sellers because you’ll end-up with something what you wasn’t looking for. ASK USERS! And the best way is of course, online. Even better, you don’t have to ask just follow reviews all around, check specifications…
Are you getting bored? Don’t worry, I’ll cut the story short. I found it! Yes my new upgrade of Xperia X8. From about 20 hot candidates under £200 i found one. And I didn’t need to go far from Xperia X8. The winner is: Xperia Mini. Don’t get confused, I’m not talking about X10 mini, I’m talking about new 2011 model from Sony Ericsson.
As I love the Sony Ericsson Interface with corners it was no chance to get something else. I’m also happy with the Xperia Mini Specifications. The phone has everything I was looking for. CPU 1GHz, much more memory, very similar look, screen, size and weight. I still don’t have it. I will tomorrow and I can’t wait. And the price? £149 + £10 as PAYG! For 1GHz processor smart phone simply amazing.
Don’t worry I’ll be still here with you, that’s the reason why I decided to not to sell the Xperia X8 and use it as second phone. I also decided to not to write another site about Xperia Mini because I want to concentrate to the Xperia X8 and do more tests and improvements. I also won’t write about my new phone (unless I get lots of comments about it) here because this site is and should stay all about Sony Ericsson Xperia X8. I know I actually shouldn’t write about getting new phone here but I’m so exited about it and hope it will save lots of time to somebody from our community who will be looking for Xperia X8 upgrade. Because soon or later every X8 owner will be looking for something new in his/her pocket/handbag.
What do you think? Was getting the Mini good idea or you know about better phone with the criteria I wrote? I would love to know what do you thing about my choice. Thank you all so much for your time, stopping by, posting comments and sharing this site on social sites.
Do you have a question? Leave a comment.
Xperia X8 search terms:
- xperia x8 1ghz
- e15i xp8 games
- xperia x8 overclock 1ghz
- xperia x8 cpu upgrade
- xperia x8 cpu faster
- what can make my xperia x8 faster
- upgrade prosesor xperia x8
- upgrade processor x8
- upgrade Cpu processor xperia x8
- sonyеrikson xp8
- sony ericsson xperia xp8 akkumulátor
- increase experia x8 processor to 1 ghz
- how to upgrade processor of sony x8
- how to make xperia x8 processor 1ghz
- how to do xperia x8 cpu faster